Call to Order
4. Consent Agenda: Minutes of the Regular Council Meeting held Tuesday, May 28, 2019
7. ORDINANCES AND RESOLUITONS SECOND READING:
a) A Resolution to adopt the Solid Waste Management Plan for the Lorain County Solid Waste Management District.
(b) An Ordinance authorizing the Safety Service Director to enter into a contract for the installation of a salt barn through the State of Ohio Cooperative Purchasing Program; and to enter into a contract between the City of Amherst, Ohio and Griffith Paving, Inc. for the pouring of an asphalt base and the grading and compacting of existing base at the City of Amherst’s Utilities Complex.
9. Miscellaneous and acknowledgement of the public
a) Request for new liquor permits for Guiseppe’s Wine Cellar, 209 S. Main. - D1, D2, D3
10. Agenda requests and committee meeting schedules
11. Reports of the Administration
12. Acknowledgement of the receipt of May monthly Reports from the Auditor and Treasurer
Jun 10, 2019 Regular Meeting