Call to Order
4. Consent Agenda: Minutes of the Regular Council Meeting held October 14, 2019 Minutes of the Finance Committee Meeting held October 28, 2019
6. Review of Sunshine Laws – by Mr. Heberling and Mr. Janik
7. ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS FIRST READING:
(a) An Ordinance authorizing and directing the Safety Service Director to solicit bids to supply the City with gasoline and diesel fuel, and authorizing and directing the Safety Service Director to award the contract for such products to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder.
8. ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS SECOND READING:
(a) A Resolution authorizing the re-appointment by City Council of two members of the Municipal Income Tax Local Board of Tax Review for two year terms commencing January 1, 2020.
(b) An Ordinance authorizing the Treasurer to enter into a depository agreement with U. S. Bank for the City’s funds.
(c) An Ordinance authorizing the Treasurer to enter into a depository agreement with North West Bank for the City’s funds.
9. ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS THIRD READING:
(a) An Ordinance authorizing an increase in appropriations for the Sidewalk Fund and Part-Time Wages in the Fire Department; and declaring an emergency.
(b) An Ordinance re-appropriating funds in various departments of the City of Amherst, State of Ohio per the attached Appendix “A”; and declaring an emergency.
10. Miscellaneous and acknowledgement of the public:
11. Agenda requests and committee meeting schedules
12. Reports of the Administration
Oct 28, 2019 Regular Meeting